Date: Friday, December 6
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Where: Kenmore City Hall (18120 68th Ave NE)
Download event flyer
Ho! Ho! Ho! Sleigh your way to the annual Christmas Tree Lighting Festival. The FREE community event starts at 6 p.m. and concludes at 8 p.m. Parking is available across the street at the former Northshore Park & Ride, 18199 68th Ave NE.
- Santa arrival with lighting of the tree at 6:30 p.m.
- Free Santa photos courtesy of Kenmore Camera
- Santa's Workshop courtesy of Snapdoodle Toys
- Arts & Craft Activities courtesy of Kenmore Self Storage
- Holiday Characters Photo & Autograph Booth
- Treats & Sweets
- Music & Dance Entertainment
- 6:00 - Washington School of Dance
- 6:25 - Inglemoor High School String Ensemble
- 6:30 - Santa Arrival
- 6:40 - IHS String Ensemble
- 7:00 - Moorlands Elementary Choir
- 7:30 - Magic Show
Donations: Food and Stuffed Animals
Help those in need this holiday season by donating nonperishable food items to support the Hopelink food bank serving Northshore and Kirkland residents. The food drive will be held from Monday, November 25 through Friday, December 6. Cash and food donations will be gratefully accepted at the Christmas Tree Lighting Festival and at Kenmore City Hall, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Once again this year, there will be a Community Christmas tree inside City Hall. Please donate an ornament and/or a small stuffed animal to decorate the tree. Ornaments can be homemade or purchased. The plan is to reuse the ornaments and add new ones each year. Stuffed animals will be donated to local charities prior to Christmas. Your contributions can be brought to City Hall on or before December 6 during the Tree Lighting festivities.
If you have any questions, call City Hall at 425-398-8900.