Numbers To Know

City of Kenmore Website:
Visit the City of Kenmore website for individual and business preparedness brochures, snow and ice removal plan, and additional information.


Kenmore Residents: To Report Severe Flooding
If localized flooding is severe and you are unable to clear the drain, please call Kenmore City Hall at 425-398-8900 during business hours or after hours call 206-296-8100.


Kenmore Residents: To Report Icy or Hazardous Road Conditions
To report icy or hazardous conditions during business hours call Kenmore City Hall at 425-398-8900 or after hours call King County Dispatch at 206-296-8100. A copy of the snow and ice removal plan is above.


Puget Sound Energy
To report a power outage, call PSE at 1-888-225-5773


Northshore Utility District


Republic Services


Washington State Department of Transportation
Road Conditions call 511


King County Metro
Sign up to receive King County Transit Alerts online.


Sound Transit Rider Information
Sign up to receive Sound Transit Alerts online


Emergency Services Coordinating Agency
The City of Kenmore is one of nine members that contracts with the Emergency Services Coordinating Agency. ESCA assists its member cities in managing emergency response during disasters that overwhelm local resources. ESCA also helps its cities plan and exercise for disaster scenarios.



Last updated: Wed, 11/09/2016 - 10:12am