Kenmore State of the City Address Virtual Event
- Date: 06/03/2020 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Kenmore State of the City VIRTUAL Event with City Manager, Rob Karlinsey
Wednesday, June 3
Notice: This event was originally scheduled for March 11, 2020. The event has been rescheduled to a virtual event on June 3, 2020.
Join us at the 2020 State of the City of Kenmore Address to hear Kenmore City Manager Rob Karlinsey deliver his presentation. We will be looking back at recent accomplishments, the current state of affairs, as well as what's ahead for our Kenmore businesses and community.
• Advance registration is required to obtain the Zoom meeting ID & password.
• Event participation is free with optional $20 Luncheon Fee Donation.
Original March Event Registrations:
• All original registrations from March 11th have been transferred.
• Although we can no longer meet at Inglewood Golf Club and provide lunch, if you are able, please consider making your past purchase a donation to help our team continue to support our business community. Refunds are available by request by May 15, 2020.
• Can't remember if you registered? Use your Member Login, email us or re-register.
This event is being held by the Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce. Register and find out more HERE!