Resources for Kenmore Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
The City of Kenmore has compiled the following resources for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Please check back for updates as the situation evolves.
On May 4th, 2020 Governor Inslee signed Proclamation 20-25.3 and outlined the “Safe Start” plan, a phased approach to re-open Washington’s economy. Under the plan, businesses and activities will re-open in phases with adequate social distancing measures & health standards in place. Businesses may also need to meet additional requirements developed specifically for their industry. Find out more about the COVID-19 Reopening Guidance for Businesses and Workers.
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to Washington small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Applicants may apply online and receive additional disaster assistance information at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela . Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington State Department of Health: Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations
Washington Small Business Development Center (WSBDC): Business Resiliency Toolkit
Stay Home Stay Healthy Guidance for Essential Businesses:
- 留在家裡 – 保持健康 必要業務的指南 (Chinese)
- Stay Home – Stay Healthy : 필수 사업체를 위한 지침 (Korean)
- Оставайтесь дома – будьте здоровы: Руководство для учреждений первой необходимости (Russian)
- Permanezca en casa – Permanezca Saludable: Orientación para los negocios esenciales (Spanish)
- Ở Nhà – Giữ Gìn Sức Khỏe: Hướng Dẫn Cho Các Doanh Nghiệp Thiết Yếu (Vietnamese)