The Kenmore Municipal Code is a continuously evolving document made up of ordinances adopted by the City Council. These ordinances set standards to maintain safety and protect quality of life in Kenmore. Other referenced codes include:
- 2016 Kenmore Road Standards
- 1993 King County Road Standards
- 2009 King County Surface Water Design Manual (projects approved on or after January 21, 2010)
- 1998 King County Surface Water Design Manual (projects approved prior to January 21, 2010)
- Low Impact Development Technical Guidance Manual for Puget Sound
For information on enforcement of codes and regulations, see Kenmore's Code Compliance Program.