Inspections are required for all permitted projects. Inspection requests may be submitted through My Building Permit. All inspection requests shall be submitted before 5:00 p.m. to receive an inspection the following business day. For electrical work, contact Washington State Labor and Industries at (425) 990-1400.
Per KMC 8.05.020, Kenmore work hours are the following:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays & Holidays: NO WORK ALLOWED
City of Kenmore Holidays are the following:
- New Years Day: January 1st
- Martin Luther King's Birthday: 3rd Monday in January
- President's Day: 3rd Monday in February
- Memorial Day: Last Monday in May
- Independence Day: July 4th
- Labor Day: 1st Monday in September
- Veteran's Day: November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day: 4th Thursday in November
- Day After Thanksgiving: 4th Friday in November
- Christmas Day: December 25th
Any holiday falling on Saturday will be celebrated on the preceding Friday. Any holiday falling on Sunday will be celebrated on the following Monday.
Variances to construction hours which meet KMC8.05.035 are considered by the Development Services Director. A written request us required for all variances and shall be received no later than 7 business days prior to the date requested. Contact the Development Services Director at (425) 398-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.