- 2020-2025 Transportation Improvement Program
- Capital Improvement Program
- Transportation CIP 2019-2020
- Local Road Safety Plan
- 2016 Road Standards
- Complete Streets Policy
- 2013-05-28-Final City Sidewalk Program with Attachments
- Flyer - Sight distance
- Flyer - Sidewalks
- Flyer - Vegetation Maintenance
- Flyer - Right of Way Maintenance
- Application - Franchise Utility Right of Way Permit REVISED 5-2020
The Public Works Engineering Department oversees all engineering taking place in the City's public right-of-way (ROW). We provide planning, technical, engineering, and management support on all infrastructure improvements.
We also oversee traffic function, accessibility, and utility work in the public right-of-way (ROW), and provide a variety of other essential services to improve infrastructure that safeguards quality of life, health, property, and public welfare.