Important Updates: Find out more about city services impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic here.

Report a Concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Use the portal below to submit common, non-emergency issues such as:

  • Service Requests: Street repairs, potholes, drainage issues, graffiti, signage, trees and vegetation.
  • Code Compliance Concerns: Junk vehicles, outdoor storage of debris, sign code violations, un-permitted building. 

For emergencies, call 911. For urgent requests call City Hall at (425) 398-8900. To report additional types of issues, see sidebar.

Create With An Account
Click the "Create" tab below, then "Create One". You will receive a reply to your request. Additional instructions to create an account.
Create Anonymously
Click the "Create" tab below, then click "Create Anonymously". You will not receive a reply from the City.

Please Note: Descriptions, locations, photos and comments will display publicly, however, your personal information will not be visible. To hide your request from public view, check the form field "Keep this request confidential" (also review public disclosure statement at bottom of this page).