King County Sheriff's Office
- Illegal Activities (Emergencies Call 911)
- Illegal Parking
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Noise Complaints
- Peddlers & Solicitors without a Permit
Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC)
- Leash Law Enforcement
- Excessive Barking
- Vicious Animal Complaints
- Cruelty Investigations
- "Dead-on-Arrival" Livestock, Cats and Dogs
- Pet Licensing
Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW)
Wildlife: Wildlife falls under the jurisdiction of Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife. This includes deer, raccoons, coyotes, cougars and bears. Resources are available online or contact WDFW at (425) 775-1311 for:
- Wildlife Spottings
- Tips for Living with Wildlife
- Reporting Dead Bald and Golden Eagles
Boat Launch: WDFW owns the boat launch located at 17150 68th Ave NE (City of Kenmore maintains the restroom). Parking on this site requires a Discover Pass. Contact WDFW at (425) 775-1311 for more information.
Puget Sound Energy (PSE)
Please contact PSE at 1-888-225-5773 to report:
- Street Lights Out: Call or file an online request (PSE owns and maintains all street lights within the public right of way).
- Trees Near Power Lines: Call or visit the tree trimming page to report tree limbs growing too close to power lines.
- Power Outages: Call or visit the online outage map or outage reporting tool.
- Downed Utility Wires: Call immediately. The wire may belong to another utility but for safety reasons, a trained PSE technician should assess and determine the responsible party.
King County Metro Transit
Please contact King County Metro Customer Service at (206) 553-3000 or visit their website for:
- Bus Shelter or Stop Maintenance (Including Trash Pick-Up)
- Accessibility Services & Trip Planning
- Fare & Pass Information
- Lost & Found
King County Parks
- Pavement Damage
- Trail Signage
- Vegetation Concerns
Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
State Route 522 (NE Bothell Way) runs east/west through Kenmore. Traffic signals along SR522 and within 1 block of the highway are maintained and operated by the Washington State Department of Transportation. Physical roadway features such as the road surface, curbing and striping are also WSDOT's responsibility. Contact WSDOT via their online request form to report:
- Traffic Signal Malfunctions (Including Bulbs Out)
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Push Button Malfunctions
- Potholes on SR 522
- Curb Damage
Northshore Utility District (NUD)
Please contact Northshore Utility District at (425) 398-4400 or visit their website to report:
- Leaking Potable Water Line
- Sewer Service Line Issues
- High or Low Water Pressure
Garbage, recycling and yard waste services are provided by Republic Services. Contact Republic at (425) 646-2492 or visit their website for:
- Service Set-Up and Issues
- Collection Schedules
- Service Rates
Washington 811 / Utility Notification Center (Call Before You Dig)
Call 811 two business days before you begin any digging. Visit Washington 811 to "know what's below" and view an interactive diagram to learn more about buried utility lines. Visit the Utility Notification Center for more information or to submit a locate request online.
Puget Sound Clean Air Agency
To file an odor or air quality complaint during City business hours (9am-5pm), please call Kenmore City Hall at (425) 398-8900. When City Hall is closed, please contact Puget Sound Clean Air Agency's air quality line at 1 (800) 552-3565 (option 6) or via the online form.
Aircraft Flight Paths and Noise
Flight paths and noise are regulated by the following agencies:
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) oversees and regulates.
Seaplanes (Kenmore Air):
- WSDOT Aviation Division oversees and regulates taking off and landing.
- The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) oversees and regulates aircraft in the air.
Kenmore Senior Center
The Kenmore Senior Center, located at Rhododendron Park, is a branch of the Northshore Senior Center. The picnic shelter at Rhododendron Park is available for rentals through the Kenmore Senior Center by calling (425) 489-0707.